Here are some helpful facts and information about the 77th Annual Manchester Road Race:
- The Manchester Road Race is held every Thanksgiving morning in Manchester. This year's race will be the 77th annual.
- The race begins at 10 a.m. on Main Street just above Oak Street near St. James Church and follows a 4.748-mile loop ending back at the starting line.
- This year's race will include 15,000 participants.
- No pets, leashes, strollers, or wheels of any kind are allowed on the race course.
- Phillimon Hanneck and Aaron Braun hold the men's course record at 21:19. Hanneck set the mark in 1995, and Braun tied it in 2012.
- Emilie Mondor set the female course record with 23:59 in 2003.
- For parking information for local streets, click here (but it's also highly advised that you get there well before the start time to find a spot).
- Shuttle buses will be running from Manchester Community College to the starting line from 7:45 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. before the race, and return trips will run from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.. Click here for the full shuttle bus schedule.
Make sure to like Berlin Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!