On Tuesday Nov. 6, Berlin residents will cast their votes for Presidential and Vice-Presidential electors, United States Senator, Representative in Congress, State Senator, State Representative, Registrar of Voters, and Non-Partisan Board of Education.
The seven candidates for the four open spots on the Board of Education are:
- Gary Brochu
- Kristin Campanelli
- Jeff Cugno
- Cindy Kobus
- Thomas Niemiec
- Charles Paonessa
- George Synnott
There are seven candidates for Board of Education and voters can pick up to four.
The location of the polling places is as follows:
Voting District Location of Polling Place
- District #1 Emma Hart Willard School, 1088 Norton Road, Berlin
- District #2 American Legion Hall, 154 Porters Pass, Berlin
- District #3 Richard D. Hubbard School, 139 Grove Street, East Berlin
- District #4 Berlin Senior Center, 31 Colonial Drive, Kensington
- District #5 Mary E. Griswold School, 133 Heather Lane, Kensington
Absentee Ballots will be counted at the following central location: Berlin Town Hall, 240 Kensington Road, Berlin, Connecticut.
Voting machines will be used. The polls will be opened at six o’clock in the morning (6 a.m.) and will remain open until eight o’clock in the evening (8 p.m.)