Vacation planning has begun but what if you want to stay close to home? If you were going to plan a Staycation what would you do for activities in Berlin?
This is your chance to share with Patch readers the best place to go in your town or in your area.
Share your suggestions and give us your opinions and we'll tell you who the best of the best is based on your nominations and votes.
Here are some suggestions:
New Britain Youth Museum at Hungerford Park, Timberlin Golf Course, Putters Paradise Mini-Golf Park, Shuttle Meadow Country Club, Safari Golf, Berlin Historical Society Museum, Connecticut Cabaret Theater, Belcher Brook, Silver Lake, CT Ballooning LLC, Fishing at Sage Park.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.