1. Lets start with the weather: There's a chance of showers Friday into Saturday, but not to fret. The chance is just 30 percent and weather will clear, according to the National Weather Service, with temperatures around 80 daytime for the remainder of the weekend.
2. From its inception in 1882 as a harvest festival, the Berlin Fair still remains a focal point of the community. It took a break from 1919 but was brought back by the Berlin Lions Club in 1948. Get the complete history here.
3. The fair has also led to a long creation of local posters and "fair covers." See the complete history here.
4. The fair has one of the widest ranges of food available in the state. Curious about the choices? You can find your entire food layout and the sponsors and organizations providing them here, courtesy of the Berlin Lions Club.
5. All the details for the festival, including brochure and links, are available here!
USE BERLIN PATCH!
- If you have an event you'd like to promote, post it on Berlin Patch's awesome calendar.
- Do you have an opinion? Post it on Speak Out!
- Do you have something to announce to the world?
- Are you a business in Berlin with news?
- Do you have something you'd like to sell, trade or buy?
Make sure to like Berlin Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!