1. Knitting is not just for old people. Join in the fun at Berlin peck Memorial Library today as they host the "Sit and Knit" program.
2. "It's gonna be a bright (bright!) bright, bright sunshiny day!" The weekend is coming, and with it some blue skies, according to the National Weather Center. Click the link for more on this weekend's weather.
3. How often do you use open space in the community? Are you taking advantage of all the areas to play, hike and just enjoy nature? Let the town (and Patch) help you plan a fun day.
4. There are healthy and local food options for you and your family, right in Berlin. Come out to the Berlin Farmers Market on Saturday. The market is open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the A.S. Labieniec Feed and Grain on Farmington Avenue.
5. In Case You Missed It: Berlin Youth Wrestling needs your help - and soon. Wondering why? Check out the full story for more.
USE BERLIN PATCH!
- If you have an event you'd like to promote, post it on Berlin Patch's awesome calendar.
- Do you have an opinion? Post it on Speak Out!
- Do you have something to announce to the world?
- Are you a business in Berlin with news?
- Do you have something you'd like to sell, trade or buy?
Make sure to like Berlin Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!