1. Uh Oh...or maybe yay? Either way, Friday the 13th is coming -- again! It's the second of the year. Here are a few stats on the rare Friday.
2. The Planning and Zoning Commission will meet tonight at 7 p.m. at Berlin Town Hall and there's a loaded agenda ahead. Take a look.
3. "It can't rain all the time." There's some wet and wild weather ahead the next couple days, according to the National Weather Center, but it comes with some good news: the weekend looks clear and sunny, with temperatures in the 70s.
4. There are healthy and local food options for you and your family, right in Berlin. Come out to the Berlin Farmers Market on Saturday. The market is open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the A.S. Labieniec Feed and Grain on Farmington Avenue.
5. In Case You Missed It: It's apple-picking season! Let Berlin Patch help you figure out where to get those apples.
USE BERLIN PATCH!
- If you have an event you'd like to promote, post it on Berlin Patch's awesome calendar.
- Do you have an opinion? Post it on Speak Out!
- Do you have something to announce to the world?
- Are you a business in Berlin with news?
- Do you have something you'd like to sell, trade or buy?
Make sure to like Berlin Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!