1. Today is "National Moldy Cheese Day." True story. So putting molds aside, what is your favorite cheese?
2. The weather looks stable to close out the week, according to the National Weather Service, but there are some potential showers coming Thursday into Friday. temperatures should remain in the 60s daytime. For the complete forecast, click the link provided.
3. The Housing Authority is the only group to meet tonight, with their agenda set to begin at 5 p.m. in the community room at Majorie Moore Village.
4. Owning a new home can be confusing. Need some help? The Berlin-Peck Memorial Library has you covered, click the link provided for more.
5. The Berlin Fair has drawn to a close. How do you enjoy the annual fair? Show off your fun and photographs right here.
USE BERLIN PATCH!
- If you have an event you'd like to promote, post it on Berlin Patch's awesome calendar.
- Do you have an opinion? Post it on Speak Out!
- Do you have something to announce to the world?
- Are you a business in Berlin with news?
- Do you have something you'd like to sell, trade or buy?
Make sure to like Berlin Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!